[Zope] Controlling cache

John Poltorak jp at warpix.org
Tue Dec 7 14:35:24 EST 2004

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 08:27:41PM +0100, Andreas Jung wrote:

> --On Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2004 19:22 Uhr +0000 John Poltorak
> <jp at warpix.org> wrote:
>

> > Is it possible to specify any preference for certain objects being held
> > in  cache?
>
> In *whicH* cache? There are lots of caches here and there.....

I'm looking into ways of speeding up the loading of a Zope (actually
Plone) site and wondered if there was any scope for configuring Zope's
cache. I notice that the Plone site has an HTTPCache object but have no
idea what it does or whether I can use it to keep any of the site's
objects in Zope's cache.

--
John