[Zope] Getting title attribute given objectid

Cliff Fogle Cliff at ofoto.com
Tue Dec 14 19:53:52 EST 2004

First off...I just started playing with Zope today...

This seems like it should be easy, but I've been searching google and
the archives all day to no avail.  I have an object ID and would like to
display the object title as the content of a drop down menu.  As it is
now I can only display the ID:

</select>
<select name="querytype">
ids" tal:omit-tag="">
<option tal:attributes="value id" tal:content="id">Item from sql
method</option>
</select>

What I want though is for the only the value to be the ID and the
content to be the title.  So something like this (which does not work):

</select>
<select name="querytype">
ids" tal:omit-tag="">
<option tal:attributes="value id" tal:content="id/title">Item from sql
method</option>
</select>

I'm going to go get a good book on Zope and read it tonight.  But if
that doesn't help can anyone here help me out?  Thanks

Cliff Fogle
Network Engineer
Ofoto, Inc.