[Zope] Re: troubleshooting instance that won't serve pages

Alan Snyder alan8373 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 01:09:35 EST 2004

FWIW - i've encountered this a thousand times before. Usually, it was
because I just installed a product that zope didn't like - like the
archetypes, and more recently, some database connector that was out of
date. What I usually do here is i remove the most recently added
products until I get the server back and then one by one add the ones
i removed until it breaks again, then i know what the problem is and i
can usually restore the rest of what i removed and just isolate the
nasty product. Happens to me ALL THE TIME when i was messing with
archetypes.