[Zope] Large files with Python 2.3.4

Michele Marcionelli michele.marcionelli at math.ethz.ch
Thu Dec 16 04:09:01 EST 2004

Hi David,

if you expect to get a big Data.fs because of a lots of upload of files
and images, try the ExtFile zope product:

	http://www.zope.org/Members/MacGregor/ExtFile

Regards, Michele

On 16.12.2004, at 10:04, David Convent wrote:

> Hi zope list,
>
> I am installing a server with Zope2.7.3 and Python2.3.4, all from
> source. The Data.fs might get larger than 2Gb in a few months.
> Do I need to pass the large files compilation parameter when I install
> python 2.3.4, or it's not necessary anymore ?
>
> Thx in advance,
>
> --
> David Convent

Michele Marcionelli - webmaster at math - Phone: +41 1 632 6193
Address: HG G 14 - Raemistrasse 101 - 8092 Zürich - Switzerland