[Zope] Wait for 2.7.4 or just go with 2.7.3?

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Thu Dec 16 12:29:35 EST 2004

Here is what I would want to hear...

"Hey Jake... I have been using 2.7.3 for a few weeks in that configuration
and it works pretty well, not big issues at all. 2.7.4 on the other hand
is not as stable, so I would go with 2.7.3"

Or...

"Hey Jake... wait for 2.7.4, it has  some pretty serious bug fixes
including the security one, so just hold out a few more days."

Of course, talking to myself is not really the answer.

Jake
--
http://www.ZopeZone.com