[Zope] Problem with Plone URL

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Dec 16 14:50:37 EST 2004

Kenny Chamber wrote at 2004-12-16 04:52 +0300:
>I have userd Plone for content management for my company.
>Every time I request some thing the URL automatic incluse the Work Plone.
>http://mywwebsiet.com/Plone/Plone/Plone/Plone/Plone/Plone/Plone/Plone
>Could you show me how to sold this problem? How can I change the word Plone
>to another work?

I have seen a similar problem report for the CMF (in the "CMF" mailing list) --
a long time ago. Then, I have been able to reproduce the problem
but nowadays I am no longer. Maybe, the problem was fixed in a newer
CMF version.

Perhaps you can find the original problem report (I cannot help you with this).
Maybe, you upgrade and see whether the problem still exists in an up to date
plone version.

--
Dieter