[Zope] KeyError:-1074637436

Trung Tran Trung.Tran at hwe.com.au
Tue Dec 21 00:37:44 EST 2004

Hi,
We have been deploying MailManager 1.0 which is a Zope product for few
months. It initially works very well. For some reason MailManager suddenly
keeps returning KeyError with value such as -1074637436 (it can be any
number). It seems that it is ZCTextIndex error because the error log always
includes the following traceback
Module Products.ZCatalog.CatalogPathAwareness, line 110, in reindex_object
Module Products.ZCatalog.CatalogPathAwareness, line 106, in unindex_object
Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 558, in uncatalog_object Module
Products.ZCatalog.Catalog, line 411, in uncatalogObject Module
Products.ZCTextIndex.ZCTextIndex, line 181, in unindex_object Module
Products.ZCTextIndex.OkapiIndex, line 68, in unindex_doc Module
Products.ZCTextIndex.BaseIndex, line 176, in unindex_doc Module
Products.ZCTextIndex.BaseIndex, line 304, in _del_wordinfo

I do pack the database, update the catalog, restart Zope but they only can
help for a short time then we encounter KeyError again. This error usually
occurs when users try to modify the ticket which is Zope object. The
database is about 200MB and the catalog holds > 2000 objects.

Has anyone experience similar issue? I do really appreciate any help.

Trung Tran
Email: trung.tran at hwe.com.au