[Zope] What did your Zope server do in 2004?

pw_lists at slinkp.com pw_lists at slinkp.com
Wed Dec 29 12:09:27 EST 2004

> I was looking at stats this morning for my Zope installation and
> thought it would be fun to share with others what you are running and
> how many hits your Zope server did this year (not counting the last 3
> days of course).

I can only really take a wild guess since we only keep 20 days of zope
logs. But if I extrapolate linearly from that, then reduce by 20% to
account for some growth, I get the following totals for our two zope
servers (they run different sites):

                    host1       host2       total    daily avg (total)
pages              379176      516876      896052                2455
hits             11052010     2526993    13579003               37202
GB transferred        291          33         322                0.88

-PW