[Zope] multiple zopes with apache

Sean Kelley sean at horse101.com
Wed Feb 4 14:34:05 EST 2004

Hi,
I just setup apache 2 on windows on port 80
Now I want it to proxy a few zope instances.  I setup zope to run on
8080 and all is well.  I have an apache subfolder proxying the instance
of zope.

Question is, what is the best way to add addtional zope versions?
Should I just run them with another port number?  I assume that the
apache server will hand everything off as 80 so I could choose something
like 8081 for my second zope instance with no problems right?  Is this
how its normally done or is there another way?