[Zope] KeywordIndex Error and Startup Exception

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Feb 4 16:15:03 EST 2004

Bert Vanderbauwhede wrote at 2004-2-4 10:34 +0100:
>Last night, the Zope service on one of my servers has crashed. When I
>looked into the $STUPID_LOG_FILE, I found that a whole bunch of errors
>had happened during the day, first this one:
>
>-----
>2004-02-03T12:49:18 ERROR(200) KeywordIndex unindex_object tried to
>retrieve set 'wauw - systeem' from index Subject but couldn't.  This
>should not happen.

Looks like an inconsistency between the "_unindex" and "_index"
attributes of the "KeywordIndex".

Note, that earlier versions of Zope had a "KeywordIndex" bug,
where such an error came up whenever the keyword list contained
duplicates. The bug were harmless (you could ignore the error).

Consider upgrading...

--
Dieter