[Zope] ExtFile-1.2.0

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Thu Feb 5 13:45:47 EST 2004

Jean-Luc Bonduel wrote at 2004-2-5 12:16 +0100:
>I want to use ExtFile to catalog some file.
>I want to store file on the file system and make search on word that i
>have put in the description.
>My first problem is that when i load 2 files with the same name i have
>an error.
>What i'm doing wrong ?

When you get errors, you must look at the error description
(most errors are self explanatory) and the traceback
(in the "error_log" object in your Zope "Root Folder").

Probably, you will see: "Bad request: the id is already in use".
This would mean: you must chose a different id (the filename may
be the same but ids must be unique).

--
Dieter