[Zope] OT: Q about mockup-making software

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Thu Feb 5 19:12:54 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 17:37, Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca wrote:
<re: PDFs>
> It can ingest/display raster images, have hotpots and links, ToC's with
> thumbnails, etc ... Easily viewed, plenty of good tools and support
> (Including, since you mentionned it OpenOffice), and so on ...

Sure would (well, at least without the overview: PDFs are linear and
and don't have the capacity to show an overview linkmap where the
progression between pages isn't linear).  But I don't care much about
the output format (a PDF would be just fine by me); I'm more concerned
about the creation of the mockup itself.  AFAIK, there aren't any tools
that let you actually create the mockup easily (at least more easily
than I've been doing it so far) which allow you turn the result into a
PDF.  The Denim prototyping tool that JCC pointed me to is more like
what I'm looking for (I think is *is* what I'm looking for; although
having an export-to HTML/GIF tool would be quite handy).

- C