[Zope] ZSyncer

Chris Herrnberger chris123 at magma.ca
Tue Feb 10 22:45:59 EST 2004

On February 10, 2004 03:35 pm, Paul Winkler wrote:

> Can you try it and let me know if it works as expected?

Absolutely...but (there is always a but) I will need the other side to be
willing to participate..:)

I think what I will have to do regardless is, in the comming weeks, test this
out thoroughly with a server I may have access to in the States and not in my
time zone. This may take a while however.

> The current UI is a bit annoying wrt. time zones -
> it currently shows UTC and doesn't bother to tell
> you what timezone it is.
> I should probably convert both dates into local time
> (for the source server) before display. Or maybe make the
> timezone configurable.

The later would be preferred but from what I have read and heard its a real
pita to deal with time zones programitically..:)

Regards

/ch