FW: [Zope] Apache Rewrite Rules

Tim Zegir trzegir at ncable.net.au
Wed Feb 11 01:01:47 EST 2004

Well I added the lines you suggested [I should have thought of that :)].
And the the same thing happens.
I don't know what is wrong.
It would come up with an error if it didn't support ReWrite rules,
wouldn't it? I'm shore it does though.
I'm using webmin to change the httpd.conf file and apply changes.

Thank you all for your help
-tim zegir