[Zope] Zope2.6.4 and Python2.3.3 ( Does Zope 2.7 support MySQL?)

Ausum Studio ausum_studio at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 13:14:24 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Casey Duncan" <casey at zope.com>
(...)
> Another issue is Python versions. Both 2.6.4 and 2.7 can run under
> Python 2.3.3. Only Zope 2.6.4 can run under Python 2.1, so if you have a
> component that cannot yet run on the latest Python, that could make 2.6
> more attractive.

Immediately after I read this I ran to perform the change, in order to make
Zope264 to run under Python233, but Zope didn't
start at all.

First error, in line 19 of ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py:
import zlib, struct
ImportError: Module use of python21.dll conflicts with this version of
Python

Python version: 2.3.3 windows binary from python.org, and win32all
extensions
Zope version: Zope2.6.4rc2, installed from binary distribution for win32

Ausum