[Zope] running 2.7 w/out daemon manager

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Thu Feb 12 17:58:32 EST 2004

Well, FWIW, if you want to do this, here's a zope.conf incantation that
sends all event and access log output to stdout:

<eventlog>
  level all
  <logfile>
    path STDOUT
    level info
  </logfile>
</eventlog>

<logger access>
  level WARN
  <logfile>
    path STDOUT
    format %(message)s
  </logfile>
</logger>

Then you could use multilog to figure out which is which (somehow), and
I think all is well.