[Zope] Best Event system for Zope?

Etienne Labuschagne elabuschagne at gmsonline.co.za
Fri Feb 13 00:57:56 EST 2004

Thanks for the update Casey, I have now switched over to this
package.  It's probably a better investment of my time anyway as it is more
in line with Zope 3's event system?

So far I have figured out how to subscribe to an Event interface and how to
publish events.  It took me some time to figure out that one must subscribe
giving an event interface as opposed to an event class.  Is there any
documentation (a short walk through, howto, whatever) available?  If not,
I'll compile a quick one based on my own tinkering (which may not be quite
that accurate!).

Thanks
Etienne