[Zope] Zope 2.7.0 zopectl problems (bug?) and questions

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Mon Feb 16 10:31:21 EST 2004

That's the first time I've heard of problems under Linux.

Unfortunately, the guy who wrote it quit Zope Corp and the folks left
there will likely not have it on their radar to fix it until it bites
them personally.  So I suspect it's up to the folks that are having
problems with it to diagnose the issue and supply a patch for 2.7.1.

- C