[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] The number of threads in z2.py file.

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Thu Feb 19 16:01:55 EST 2004

I believe that some versions of RH8 use the new threads library.  You may
need to upgrade R8 to the latest kernels and glibc (per the RH9 upgrades)
to get everything to work.