[Zope] SESSION Errors

David Hassalevris bluepaul at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 19 17:28:43 EST 2004

FWIW,
I used HappySession a few years ago and it worked well for me.  But then, it
was never run on a busy server.  Still, its very similar to Zope Session and
if all else fails it may be worth a look.
I am not sure if HappySession is still supported or if It will run on Zope
2.7.  I run it on Zope 2.6x.  Also, if anyone knows of problems w/it I would
be interested to hear.
David