[Zope] frames in Zope

Mareike mareike.leonhardt at student.hu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 19 08:45:27 EST 2004

Hello everyone!

I'm comletely new to working with Zope
and web sites in general. I hope my
questions don't seem too stupid.

I've written a navigation method something
like this:

<ul>
<dtml-in expr="objectValues('Folder')">
<li><a href="&dtml-absolute_url;"><dtml-var title_or_id></a></li>
</dtml-in>
</ul>

It works fine but whenever the default views of the folder
contents are called they are displayed in the very same frame.

What I wanna do is the following:

If there are folders in one folder, I want them to be listed
in one frame. And whenever the index_html method is called
(wjich seems to happen automatically) I want its contents to
appear in a different frame.

Can I call a method in DTML and assign a target frame?

like: <dtml-var index_html> target=frame ... ????

I'd be very thankful for any help! Thank you very much!!!

Mareike