[Zope] my Navigational Folders they default to folder_contents not view as required

chuck amadi chuck.amadi at ntlworld.com
Sun Feb 22 18:43:44 EST 2004

Help I have implemented Zope-2.6.4 and Plone2 OS SuSE9.0 and when I
create my Navigational Folders they default to folder_contents not view
ie. http://www.mysite.org/contact/folder_contents.

Any help would be appreiacted as this site is supposed to go live Friday
19th Feb.

I have implemented Zope at my previous job ,and the only difference is
that I am using Zope 2.6.3 as oppose to Zope 2.6.2 and CMF -1.4 instaed
of CMF1.3
and CMFPlone-2.0RC instead of CMFPlone-1.05 So I will try the previous
installs that functioned fine for me.

Cheers Chuck