[Zope] can't upload to zope on W2000

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Feb 24 15:10:29 EST 2004

mark v.H. wrote at 2004-2-24 13:51 +0000:
>I'm running the most recent non-compile install of
>zope on W2000. When I try to upload from my machine or
>another machine to zope (e.g. ftp://shuttle:8021) I
>get an authorisation error.

What you hopefully expect...

At least, there are many users that do not want that
any person can explore their website at FTP level.

If this does not concern you, you may grant the FTP related
permissions to "Anonymous" (probably you should be concerned).

Otherwise, use "ftp:user:password at shuttle:8021" to
provide login information for a user with sufficient priviledges.

--
Dieter