[Zope] internet explorer problem

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Feb 24 15:07:22 EST 2004

Sandy CALEN wrote at 2004-2-24 14:50 +0100:
>I've got a problem with internet explorer for downloading file.
>The navigator doesn't find the file but the path is good. If i use mozilla, there is no problem ....
>This problem appairs since i have upgrade the version of zope from 2.4 to 2.6.4
>
>Is there a propertie or something else for configuring zope ???

There are hundred and thousands of configuration hooks (in fact,
your complete Zope website is just configuration) but
there is nothing that controls whether a path is found or not.

Look into your "Z2.log" file. It contains a line for each finished
request. Try to find the differences in the lines for the
Mozilla and IE request.

--
Dieter