[Zope] content / code separation

Declan Shanaghy declanshanaghy at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 16:14:50 EST 2004

Something is puzzling me about the way zope is designed.

With FileStorage, or DirectoryStorage code and member content is all
stored in the same place.

How does one achieve separtion of the code from the content in order to
facilitate easy upgrade of code?

Basically i want to do is take the Members folder out of my CMF site
and store it somewhere else, so i can do a sitewide update of the code
in my CMF site by copying over a new Data.fs or a new DirectoryStorage
heirarchy  and the Members folder will be unaffected.