[Zope] Zope 2.7 problem in accessing help

Nicolas Malandain Nicolas.Malandain at insa-rouen.fr
Sat Feb 28 19:02:40 EST 2004

Hi,

I've just manually installed zope 2.7 and for some parts of the help
zope ask me a new login to access the information... and i don't know
this login :( I'm connected with the administrator account.

For example to access :
Zope Help->API Reference->DTML Method
I obtain :
#Site Error
#
#An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
#
#Error Type: Unauthorized
#Error Value: You are not allowed to access 'name' in this context
#
#Troubleshooting Suggestions
#
#    * The URL may be incorrect.
#    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
#    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
#error.
#
#For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the
#error log.
#
#If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
#your patience.

If I use the debian packages of zope  2.6 I don't have this problem.

Can you help me ? Where is my error ?

Thanks,

Nicolas.

  Nicolas Malandain
  Laboratoire PSI -- http://www.insa-rouen.fr/psi
  Dpt ASI - INSA Rouen -- http://asi.insa-rouen.fr
  Tel : +33 2.32.95.98.83 - Fax : +33 2.32.95.97.08
  e-mail : Nicolas.Malandain at insa-rouen.fr