[Zope] Server Spontaneously Quitting

Patrick Kirk patrick at kirks.net
Sun Feb 29 13:52:08 EST 2004

Hi Murray,

I've never used OpenBSD but when installing from Ports can you specify
that Apache be compiled with mod_proxy and mod_rewrite support?  That's
the first essential.

If you like to compile from source, I've a Configuration.tmpl that has
the essential edits done attached but obviously it makes more sense to
edit your own copy to your own satisfaction.

To see if Apache's already got that support simply enter the command
'httpd -l' at the command line.

Once you are sure that both mod_rewrite and mod_proxy support are
present, its really very easy to configure httpd.conf and Zope but let
us know when you've verified getting to that stage.

Best regards,

Patrick Kirk
Mobile: 07876 560 646