[Zope] Export Error

Michael Long mlong at datalong.com
Fri Jan 2 00:45:10 EST 2004

Hi,

I get an error when trying to export a folder. I would appreciate any hints on how
to fix this. When doing a standard export the error is:

Error unpickling, ((U&Products.MigrationMgr.dbTableAttributeqU...

When I attempt to export using the XML format option I get the following error:

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: List instance has no attribute 'extend'

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the error log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your patience.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 506, in manage_exportObject
    * Module OFS.XMLExportImport, line 58, in exportXML
    * Module OFS.XMLExportImport, line 33, in XMLrecord
    * Module Shared.DC.xml.ppml, line 253, in load
    * Module pickle, line 872, in load
    * Module pickle, line 1209, in load_appends

AttributeError: List instance has no attribute 'extend'

Thanks,
Mike