[Zope] single iterations over duplicate values

Kevin Carlson khcarlso at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 3 15:34:16 EST 2004

Take a look at <dtml-var first-xxx>.  For example, if you the duplicate
value you want to check for is named "test", you can check to see if the
current iteration is the first iteration by using something like:
<dtml-if first-test>.

I think you need to sort the result set by the column you want to check.

Kevin