[Zope] image upload

robert robert at redcor.ch
Sat Jan 3 16:23:48 EST 2004

I believe this is explained in the zope tutorial
which you can load like a product from the add drop down.

in short:
you have to add a form to your page with a input of type file and an action
that does the creation of a new object and loads the file (mind the enctype):

<form action="doupload" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data">
   <input type="text" name="id">
   <input type="text" name="title">
   <input type="file" name="file">
   <input type="submit">
</form>

this is processed by a script called "doupload" as in your forms method
defined:
## Script (Python) "doupload"
##bind container=container
##bind context=context