[Zope] Re: [Plone-developers] Archetypes and WEBDAV

Gabriel Wicke groups at gabrielwicke.de
Mon Jan 5 10:44:51 EST 2004

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 03:51:34 -0500, Marc Lindahl wrote:

> The marshaller... right... looked at that, not very clear. What happens
> when your archetype is folderish?  Does it try to marshall all the
> subcontents into one blob?
> I'd think, if you have a folderish archetype, you ought to be able to
> inherit much webdav behavior from zope...

The webdav behaviour for standard plone content is mostly coming from CMF.
I've hacked a marshaller that allows to upload html (and parses the
headers), but there's still a lot of work ahead (i still have trouble
setting metadata from that). Contact me if you're interested in the
marshaller code.

Gabriel Wicke