[Zope] A program to find the size of data.fs

Hamzat Kamal k_hamzat at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 6 06:43:10 EST 2004

Hi,

I need the a program that can give the actual size of my data.fs.

I know that i can check it from database management of the control panel.

regards.

=====
Hamzat kamaldeen Ishola Dnet Systems Limited. 223 Ikorodu Road, Lagos. Nigeria. 234 1 7749381, 234 08033011305 --- If Mistake is an opportunity to see better, then do not fear it, but ready to admit it. NOTE: Sentimental decisions are not mistakes but failures !!!