[Zope] Squid redirector script

Ken ken at p11.org
Tue Jan 6 10:02:00 EST 2004

Hello!

I am trying to set up Squid as reverse proxy for Zope. My requirement is pretty minimal: Zope and Squid are on the same machine and serve only one domain. However, due to the combination of Products I am using, the main directory of my website cannot be the root directory and I have used a VHM.

The howtos I have read are just not clear enough for me about the redirector script/program needed to rewrite URLs. Must I install a program like Squirm or pyredir just to change incoming requests for 'http://mysite.com' to 'http://123.45.678.9:81/somedir'? Or can this be done with one line in squid.conf (I hope)?

Thanks for helping!

Ken