[Zope] Zcatalog question

Steve Lenti slenti at abqpubco.com
Tue Jan 6 10:55:50 EST 2004

I have a Zcatalog setup to handle bunches of small xml files that are
being stored as DTML Documents.  When I do a query I would like to make
the results unique on a fieldindex that is called ad_num.  Is there a
way to filter the results of a query to be unique on a fieldindex.  I
realize I can step through the results and filter out the duplicates but
is there a more optimal way of doing this.  I tried messing with
something like this:

context.Catalog({ 'adTextidx' : adTextidx}).uniqueValuesFor('ad_num')

but this unfortunatly does not work.

thanks for any help with this.

--
Steve Lenti
Systems Analyst

Good night to spend with family, but avoid arguments with your mate's
new lover.