[Zope] Using Request.set

Wade Pearce Wade.Pearce at dpac.tas.gov.au
Tue Jan 6 17:30:15 EST 2004

One way around this is to put the following:

<dtml-in SequenceLoop>
<dtml-let seqnumber=sequence-number>

<!-- insert code here -->

</dtml-let>
</dtml-in>

Another more "ugly" method would be:

<dtml-in SequenceLoop>
<dtml-let seqnumber=sequence-number>
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('loopNumber',seqnumber)">
</dtml-let>

<!-- insert code here -->

</dtml-in>

The second approach is good if you want to know what the last
sequence-number was after the sequence has ended.

Cheers,

Wade

>>> Asad Habib <ahabib at engin.umich.edu> 7/01/2004 9:10:11 am >>>

Hello. I am trying to set a variable I create using REQUEST.set to
sequence-number for a sequence I am looping through but cannot seem to
do
so. I tried several different variations but Zope flagged me with a
syntax
error. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

- Asad

Zope maillist  -  Zope at zope.org
(Related lists -