[Zope] Range Function of dtml-in tag

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Wed Jan 7 11:13:58 EST 2004

Hello. I have a variable that I pass as a hidden parameter from a dtml
document to a dtml method(this variable is a counter and is passed to the
dtml method when a form(the dtml document) is submiited). I would like to
use the value of this variable as the Endvalue of the range method that
is used with the dtml-in tag. I have tried both of the following but they
don't work and give the error listed below:

<dtml-in "_.range(Request.form['counter'])">
<dtml-in "_.range(Request.get('counter'))">

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'Request' is not defined

The variable is being passed correctly and I have confirmed this by using
the following:
<dtml-var "REQUEST.form['counter']">

- Asad