[Zope] Multiple threads using Apache Rewrite

Paolo Losi paolo at hypersonic.it
Thu Jan 8 09:23:13 EST 2004

Jim, Matt,
	Did you use python port to install the python interpreter?
If not, did you apply the patch that fix the thread stack size issue?

BTW: I'm quite fed up with 4.X FreeBSD userthread implementation +
python. I've messed with a fork/wait python program until I resolved the
strange hangs recompiling python without threads support.

	Ciao
	Paolo