[Zope] Cookies

Totty, Yvonne yvonne_totty at mentorg.com
Thu Jan 8 11:06:38 EST 2004

Hi!

I'm trying to use cookies via DTML. I need to get information from a
cookie and send it to a Query.

I find searching on the Zope site frustrating and cannot find any
examples on how to GET information from a cookie.

Basically, what I am trying to do is push the 'where' statement from one
page to another, then to the query.

First, is a cookie the best thing to use here?

Second, should I use the request object to set the cookie, or can I do
it the javascript way. If I need to use DTML, how do I do it?

Third, how do I retrieve the information?

Thanks in advance,

-y