[Zope] Mappings to folders inside localfs objects aren't accepted

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Jan 8 13:08:26 EST 2004

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 12:53:19PM -0500, Paul Winkler wrote:
> btw, I haven't heard of isAnObjectManager before. Is this
> a replacement for isPrincipiaFolderish? I notice that
> OFS/ObjectManager.py defines both.

Answering my own question...
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2002-March/111486.html

Based on that, I have to wonder whether VirtualHostMonster
is checking the wrong thing. It wants to map to something
folderish, but why does it matter whether the folderish thing
is ObjectManagerish?

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com