[Zope] Customizing Error pages?

Alec Munro alec.munro at eoascientific.com
Fri Jan 9 12:08:51 EST 2004

I've tried modifying standard_error_message, and it seems like it works
sometimes. My impression of it is that standard_error message picks up
Zope Errors, but there is some other template somewhere which picks up
Site Errors. Interestingly enough, the Site Errors template will
attempt, to a degree, to make use of the standard_error_message.

I guess I will do some searching and see if a solution to this pops up.

Thanks,

Alec