[Zope] Re: survey: zope 2.7 syntax errors with TAL statments overmultiple lines

Danny Bloemendaal Danny.Bloemendaal at companion.nl
Fri Jan 9 14:00:18 EST 2004

I'm almost certain it has to do with zope 2.7. I have the same problems on
win32 and it started when I migrated to 2.7.
I think someone posted it as a bug in the zope collector.

"Gerry Kirk" <gerry at faithonline.com> wrote in
message news:6F67E26361CE3A43A364CFE4A8B66BE6483061 at server.central.local...

<larry_prikockis at natureserve.org> NatureServe