[Zope] Undo machinery and OOBtrees

Alec Mitchell apm13 at columbia.edu
Fri Jan 9 18:52:14 EST 2004

Hello,

	I hav a python product that I'm working on which contains a content class
which uses OOBtrees and OOSets internally for storing structured data.  The
problem is that changes to this object which involve those structures do not
seem to be undoable (i.e. no transaction shows up in the manage_undo or
manage_change_history_page of the instance or its parent).  I've tried
explicity using get_transaction() to commit and annotate the transaction, and
the note seems to end up in the Data.fs, but the transaction still does not
appear.  Are those datatypes not subject to transactions in the usual manner?
Is there a way around this?  Should I just use dictionaries and _p_changed if
I want to track revisions?  Thanks in advance for any enlightenment on these
issues.

Alec Mitchell