[Zope] Error in ZMI: Failed to import class TemplateDict from module AccessControl.Dtml

Gabriela López Ruiz glopezruiz at msn.com
Tue Jan 13 08:09:54 EST 2004

Hi All,
This morning I tried to go to the Root Folder on mi ZMI and I found the
error showed below. I don't know what's the TemplateDict class but the fact
is that I can't export any of my sites.
Any suggestion will be thanked.
Gabriela

Error Type: SystemError
Error Value: Failed to import class TemplateDict from module
AccessControl.DTML

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.