[Zope] Need Some Serious Assistance

kittonian kittonian at macgenius.net
Tue Jan 13 12:49:56 EST 2004

I have been working on a project for a band's fan club for almost two months
now and have only a couple things left to do.  The most important one is a
multi-page form that submits it's data into a database and performs
validation on various fields.  Formulator is not an option with this project
(believe me I've looked into it) and I need someone to give me a hand
getting this working as I'm not a python programmer.  I had someone who was
supposed to be doing this portion and he quit on me.

I am on IRC in the #zope channel under the nick kittonian.  If anyone has
some time to give me a hand here I would truly appreciate it.  All the forms
are designed and docs are written on exactly what needs to be done.  I just
need someone to help me make it all work.  Thanks.

kittonian