[Zope] CMFStaging, ZEO

Michael Havard nhavar at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 15:05:53 EST 2004

Does anyone have any tips for setting up CMFStaging. I'm just starting to
fumble my way through it and I've only found two posts with any real
information about setting it up.

Essentially my architecture is this:
Three separate machines:
DEV
QA
PROD

We're running Plone and ZEO. We need to be able to develop templates et al
on DEV, test on QA and eventually migrate those templates, workflows,
security etc. to PROD. In PROD we have content authors who create new
content (in real time) using a customized DCWorkFlow. We'd like to have the
ability to keep the authors content separate from the application templates
and security. I'm assuming to do that we just need seperate databases using
a different mount point or do we have to use a product to accomplish that.

Anyone with some real world experience doing something similar?