[Zope] xml possibilities

garry saddington garry at joydiv.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 14:31:24 EST 2004

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 19:52, Wilson, Derek wrote:
> Generally the way this mailing list works is, you would try something,
> then ask for help when you encounter a problem. Instead, you said what
> you needed to do and expected someone to show you how. If you would like
> that service, I'm sure there are people who provide that service for a
> fee (zope.com). Otherwise, give it a try and let us know when you run
> into a snag.

I am trying something, i am part way through a large database driven
application. I then run into a snag, I know what i want to happen but I don't
know which way to do it for the best, so I ask - or have I misunderstood the
purpose of mailing lists?. If you had read my posts properly, I asked to be
pointed in the right direction, not for someone to do it for me. I then
responded to a request by a responder for further details which I supplied. I
find your tone condescending, patronising and offensive. I don't ask many
questions on this list, and then only when I absolutely can't find an answer
elsewhere, so in future I will look even harder elsewhere. The zope community
needs new members, if I had your knowledge I would be trying to foster better
realationships with fellow users.
regards
garry