[Zope] Re: survey: zope 2.7 syntax errors with TAL statments over multiple lines

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Tue Jan 13 17:35:06 EST 2004

>> From: Tres Seaver [mailto:tseaver at zope.com]

>> That smells like a line-ending problem;  could the original
>> epoz_toolbox.pt have ^N characters embedded in it?

> Maybe, but I've found this problem in a number of products, including
> CMFPlone and PloneCalendar, files that didn't produce errors in 2.6.
> There is definitely a difference in the way 2.7 is handling TAL
> statements spanning multiple lines vs. 2.6.2.

Tres,

We had this problem on Windows in early betas of 2.7. Could this be
related?

  Alexander Limi   ·   Interaction Architect   ·   Plone Solutions

  Development · Training · Support · http://www.plonesolutions.com

  Plone Co-Founder   ·   http://plone.org   ·   Connecting Content

      高联合  ·  アレクサンダー リミ  ·  이미짱  ·  อเล็กซานเดอร์ ลีม