[Zope] how to set the mailhost

blinkya blinkya at 163.com
Tue Jan 13 21:56:25 EST 2004

Thank you for your reply.
I still have a question.
The operation system of my computer is windows 2000 server(with IIS manager)
and  I have also setuped the SMPT server(started).
After I chose the "Mailhost"object , I fill the "ID" with mailhost, the
"SMPT Host" with localhost,  and
the "SMPT PORT" with 25 .As for the "title", I did not fill it.
But now I still can not send a mail .  I don not know what is wrong.
I also tried to use other adress such as  smtp.yahoo.com  to take the place
of the "locallhost".
It is a pitty that I still can to send the mail.
Can you give me some suggestion?
Thank you very much.