[Zope] Problem inserting <dtml-var sequence-item> using ZSQL method in a dtml-in tag

Gabriela López Ruiz glopezruiz at msn.com
Wed Jan 14 10:24:51 EST 2004

Hi all,
I'm here again.
Now I have a problem trying to insert a group of records in a relational
table. I'm using ZSQL and the fact is that in the second column
(statement_template_id) I need to insert the actual value of the
sequence-item. But I can't use it in the dtml-call tag. When I print it in
the HTML table, the value is ok but I need to insert that value in the
statement_template_id.
How can I get the sequence_item value to insert it in the table?

<dtml-in actual_boolean_value>
<dtml-var actual_boolean_value><dtml-var sequence-item>
<dtml-call "updateStatementValues(
   checklist_id=_['checklist_id'],
   statement_template_id=<dtml-var sequence-item>)">
</dtml-in>
Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
Gabriela.