[Zope] Cookie Crumbler - Help modifying source

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Wed Jan 14 16:41:31 EST 2004

Samir Mishra wrote at 2004-1-14 08:54 +0400:
>I'm using Cookie Crumbler to authenticate users. On login failure, or
>success for that matter, Cookie Crumbler strips the request of all info.
>What I'd like it to NOT do is delete cookies I'm setting just before the
>user is required to login.

Zope does not provide any interface to delete (or read) cookies that
have been set (in the same request). Thus, CookieCrumbler (CC)
can not do that.

CC also does not delete or clear "REQUEST.cookies".

Finally, CC is unable to expire any cookies other than its own ones.

Therefore, I do not understand your CC problem...

--
Dieter